- The Mini Remote looks like a traditional switch and boasts an elegant design
- The Mini Remote is easy to install and use
- The Mini Remote gives you full control of all your lighting and appliances that are on your home’s INSTEON network
- The Mini Remote can function as a handled remote, can be mounted on wall brackets or used as a table top stand
- You can make your Mini Remote function as a 2-scene controller
Highlights of Mini Remote (1-Scene)
One Remote Many Settings
Tapping the top paddle turns all your lights (or scenes) on and tapping the bottom paddle will turn all the lights (or scenes ) off. If you want to brighten the lights then simply hold the top paddle for a few seconds and if you want to dim the lights then hold the bottom paddle for a few seconds.
The LED indicator that is located on top of the Mini Remote lets you know every time it communicates with your devices. A green light flashes for all ON commands and a red light flashes for OFF commands. The LED indicator will also let you know if any devices are not responding to your command.
Additional Programing Options
Your Mini Remote (1-Scence) can also function as a 2-Scene Controller – pressing the top paddle will control one scene and pressing the bottom paddle will control another scene.
Mini Remote Accessories
There are a number of accessories that you can pick up for your Mini Remote (1-scene). The wall mount bracket allows you to mount your Mini Remote anywhere in your home. For more control of you devices you can add more than one Mini Remote (1-Scene) to the mount bracket. If you are looking for an option that gives you more portability then you can try the tabletop stand. The visor clip allows you to clip on your Mini Remote to your vehicle so you can control your home’s lighting even from your vehicle.