- The Mini Remote (4-Scene) is incredibly small, light, elegant to look at and hold
- The Mini Remote (4-Scene) is easy to install and use
- In case your button gets stuck, the stuck button mode will save battery life by going to sleep
- The LED indicator lets you know when the Mini Remote (4-Scene) communicates with your devices
- The Mini Remote (4-Scene) can be used as a handheld remote, can be mounted on wall brackets and placed on a tabletop stand
Highlights of Mini Remote (4-Scene)
Additional Programing Options
Each button on the remote is divided into two scene controls. The left hand side represents one type of scene and the right hand side another. The Mini Remote (4-Scene) can also operate 8 different types of scenes.
The LED that is located on top of the Mini Remote flashes green when turning lights or scenes on and red when it turns the lights off. If it is unable to communicate with any device, the LED indicator will communicate that to you as well. The LED indicator is designed with a built-in battery charge.
Required and Optional Accessories
You need a micro USB cable to connect and recharge your INSTEONs Mini Remote (4-Scene) to a computer or USB power adapter. Additional accessories include a wall mount bracket that allows you to mount one or more than one INSTEONs Mini Remote (4-Scene) a table top stand which you can place on any table that you frequently use and a visor clip that allows you to access your lights from your car before you leave or after you get home.