- Plug-In Relay (On/Off) can be set up wirelessly or through a power line
- The Relay works well with all INSTEON controllers
- It is easy to setup and use
- You can connect your Plug-In Relay (On/Off) to your INSTEON Hub and then control the relay through your smartphone or PC
- Turn on or turn off all devices that are plugged in the Relay with any INSTEON controller
- Enjoy control over all plug-in appliances or non-dimmable light in your home
Highlights of Plug-In Dimmer
The Power of Remote Control
Once you connect your plug-in appliance to the Plug-In Relay (On/Off) module you can remotely connect it from anywhere with an INSTEON controller or through the INSTEON Hub with your smartphone. You can control your plug-in appliance from your home or from anywhere in the world.
Easy to Store Settings
The Relay has non-volatile memory and is able to adjust and store settings easily. So your settings are safe in case there is a power failure.
Enjoy Local Control
In case you aren’t able to locate your INSTEON controller or smartphone to operate your plug-in appliance in your Plug-In Relay (On/Off) module, don’t worry about it. Simply use the On and OFF buttons on your Plug-In Relay (On/Off) module to control your appliance or device.