Your privacy is important to Controlis. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Controlis collects, and the ways in which Controlis uses that personal information.
Controlis.com.au adheres to the Australian Spam Act 2003 which governs how we determine how we send marketing materials to you.
DIRECT MARKETING INCLUDING EMAIL, PHYSICAL, SMS
Permission-based marketing only
Our marketing is permission-based and we will only send you information relevant to what you signed up for. It is currently requiring explicit consent (ie you subscribe, or in checkout process, you leave the box ticked to receive our newsletters).
How can you stop receiving email from us?
You can click the link at the bottom of any email we send to instantly and securely unsubscribe.
How can you ensure our email gets to you?
You can help us reach your inbox every time by taking a few seconds right now to add our email address to your contacts or safe sender list.
Is my information secure?
We value your privacy and use a variety of security measures to protect your personal information.
Controlis.com.au has enabled Google Analytics to collect data about your visit via the DoubleClick cookie in addition to data collected through the standard Google Analytics implementation. We also use Google Display Advertising, Google Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, and Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
We do not facilitate the merging of personally-identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information previously collected from Display Advertising features that is based on the DoubleClick cookie unless you have explicitly consented to that merger.
What we do is:
- Use Remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show our ads on sites across the Internet.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on past visits to our website. This means we can track you when you visit other websites that use the google display network and present you our advertising banners.
- We and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how our ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to our site.
- We use data from Google's Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to inform our marketing campaigns and product selection.
Using the Ads Settings by Google, you can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
You can also goto Google Analytics' currently available opt-outs for the web.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of joining the website (including name, address, telephone number, username, password, email and products or categories of interest);
- information about your use and the overall use of this website that does not personally identify any user;
- information about transactions carried out over this website;
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalise the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you;
- send you marketing communications.
We will not disclose your personal information to other parties except to perform these tasks. Where Controlis discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. This includes the provision of your name and address to Australia Post or other carriers for the purposes of sending you the items that you have purchased.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Controlis may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Controlis will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Controlis will store all the personal information you provide securely. We do not store credit card numbers or any other information that enables payment.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology and we do not see the full credit card number used on any transactions.
Access to your personal information
You can access your personal information by selecting “My Account”. You can unsubscribe or close your account at any time by emailing support@Controlis.com.au
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.
Controlis is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.